Yacht management in Corfu Greece
Our partner company Vrakotas Big Blue Charters Ltd
Has been managing local commercial and foreign private own boats for the last 16 years now.
They can look after your boat if you decide to leave it in Gouvia Marina
They manage commercial & private boats for charter which includes the maintenance of the boat while in Corfu, The cleaning, Receiving the clients and showing them the boat, All the paper work for the charter such as charter agreement, collection of fees, deposits and Port police clearance.
If you are in the charter business they can do all the work for you. If you want to enter the charter community then they can also help you.
Call us and tell us the type of your boat and we will advise you if it is the correct one for charters. If you do not own a boat and want to buy one then we will help you to find the right one for your budget.
As from the year 2003 any member of the EEC can own by 100 % a boat under the Greek flag and operate the boat in Greek waters doing charters.
If you are not resident in Greece then you need a Greek citizen or company to act as a guarantor and a negotiator with the authorities. Vrakotas Big Blue Charters Ltd take care of this.
Now foreign European commercial registered boats can also do charters in Greece. They can assist you with the paper work and represent you in all matters with the authorities.
- • Help with the registration and inspections of the boat
- • Help in purchasing the new or used boat.
- • Full management of the boat. Summer season with check-in, Check-out, receiving clients, collecting security deposit, Port police clearence, cleaning and maintaining the boat. You do not have to be there.
- • Full management of the boat during winter. Complete maintenance, repairs, srvice etc plus re-newals of inspection papers and other expiring certificates and getting the boat ready for the summer season.
- • Finding charters
- • Arrainging your charters if you have any
- • Generally anything that the boat or you will require.
- • Participation in the ownership of the boat for non EU members with back up guarantees.
We have compliled some useful information regarding the management and the rules for owning and chartering a boat in Greece.
(You need to have Adobe Reader instaled on your computer in order to be able to open & read the pdf files below.)
Rules for Registering a charter boat in Greece